Lodging and fishing rates are per person, does not include tax and some minimums may apply. Midweek rates are available Sunday thru Wednesday starting in February.
Check in is after 2 pm and check out by 10 am.
Rates available December 1st through March 31st
**Due to new county regulations, we are no longer able to offer bucket toilets. You are welcome to bring your own, however, you must dispose of your own waste. We will be offering porta potties located throughout out icehouse community. We apologize for any inconvenience.**
SLEEPER FISH HOUSE RATES
We have four and six person houses that require a two-night minimum. Includes propane heater, battery powered lights, table, chairs, bait, five gallons of potable water, two holes drilled per person, road pass and map. Each sleeper house has a stove.
We recommend guests to bring sleeping bags, pillows, food and drinking water. Generators are not necessary, but guests are welcome to bring one if they want to charge electronic devices.
- Speed limit on Border View Lodge plowed road is 20 MPH. Border View Lodge is not responsible for your vehicle on the ice.
- Check-in time is between 12 and 3 pm. Check-out by 10 am.
- There is parking at the lodge for your vehicle. We will ask that you bring your keys into the lodge. This helps keep them from falling down the fishing holes. And can also provide us with quicker access to any items you may have left in your car and need on the lake.
- Guides will check in with you twice daily and provide bait, water, tp, and trash bags if needed. They will also remove trash daily.
- Once you are on the ice, if you require supplies from the lodge, the guides will deliver them on a regularly scheduled run. Guides are not on the ice after dark.
- Hot showers are available for sleeper house guests at the Sleeper Shack facility (where you check in).
Sleeper Houses Include:
- PAPER PLATES
- PAPER TOWELS
- PLASTIC SILVERWARE
- PLASTIC CUPS
- PLASTIC ZIPLOC BAGS
- STYROFOAM CUPS
- COFFEE PERCOLATOR
- CAST IRON PANS AND DUTCH OVEN
- DISH PAN
- DISH SOAP
- CAN OPENER
- SERVING BOWLS
- LIVE BAIT
- GARBAGE BAGS
- BLACK BAGS FOR POTTIES
- ICE HOLE SLUSHER
- MINNOW DIPPER
- TOILET PAPER
- 5 GALLON JUG OF WATER
DAY FISH HOUSE RATES (PER PERSON)
We have four and six person houses. Rates include propane heat, battery powered lights, seating, bait, two holes drilled per person, plowed roads, road pass and map. Our deluxe day houses have an enclosed bucket toilet. All ice houses will have access to a shared vault toilet. Fish cleaning services are available with a charge per fish. All guests will have access to our fish cleaning facility.
PACKAGE PLANS (PER PERSON)
Rates are per person. Minimums may apply. Midweek rates are available Sunday thru Wednesday starting in February.
2 NIGHTS CABIN/2 DAY FISHING (PER PERSON)
3 NIGHTS CABIN/2 DAYS FISHING (PER PERSON)
4 NIGHTS CABIN/3 DAYS FISHING (PER PERSON)
A deposit is required to guarantee any reservation. Deposits are due 60 days prior to your arrival. Lodging reservations require a 30% deposit per person and all fishing packages require a $200 deposit per person. All deposits are non-fundable, but transferable to a new reservation within the next year with a 30-day notice. You will be expected to pay for what you reserve. We do not give refunds for early departures or lesser number of guests.
Pets are $25 per night per pet. Pets are allowed in our standard cabins only. Pet(s) must be kept on a leash, kept off of the furniture and must be cleaned up after. Excessive hair, feces and urine messes will result in an additional cleaning fee being charged to the card on file.